Saturday, April 24, 2010

Order Chaos Domesticbliss

I have already mentioned that by keeping a clean and tidy house, you can create more time in your day. The other plus by keeping a clean house is that you can keep some order in your life! After all, it's not easy running around after a toddler, a newborn and a husband - although I don't so much run after my husband anymore, more of a trot... Where did my fitness go...

Absolutely EVERYTHING in my house has a home and because of that I never get caught out looking for the car keys while running late, or my toddler's half sucked lolly bracelet she thought was in the toybox but turns out to be in the sandpit, or the childrens panadol at 3am!

You know all of that crap that gravitates around your kitchen bench right near the phone, or on the little shelf near the front door, or the pile of crap jammed hard into the hallway cupboard - so tight no-one has opened the cupboard since 2003?... Well all of that stuff needs a home to call its own, so it doesn't develop security issues later in life. If you go through the stuff that accumulates in these places and put it where it should live or in the very least a big pretty box, you will create a sense of harmony in your house. It's feng shui of the house and mind! I like to call it
Order Chaos = Domesticbliss.
My husband thought that was a really catchy term too and loves to go on about my O.C.D!

Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment