Friday, April 9, 2010

Long time listener, first time caller...


I have been a fan of blogs for some time now and never considered that it may be something that I might actually do myself! You know when you hear people say "I can't believe it happened to me!", well, its kinda like that - but with less money from the lotto winnings...


On my final visit to my obstetrician for the birth of my second (and final) daughter, it occured to me that I should have kept a blog during my second pregnancy. That way I have a permanent reminder of how crap it was if I ever relapse and begin to ponder a third addition - usually during a half lucid and champagne induced lovey dovey moment.


So I was sitting in the waiting room, wishing for the onset of pre-eclampsia just so I could get induced and get the whole pregnancy thing done for, when I realised just how much I have got to say! With one toddler already at home and a newborn on its way - it didn't look like anyone there was going to listen, so here we are!


No comments:

Post a Comment